Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Sis

That's right, this is my little sister! In five minutes (or maybe less) of taking her photos on our trip to Salt Lake City, this is what we got. Are you kidding me? A far cry from my usual look - wet hair and cargo pants :) With her cascading locks and telling eyes, she's a photographer's dream. And, not only is she smokin', she's a super talented interior design student...(david bromstad watch out!). And, yes, as you can clearly see she's younger :) No undereye circles for her...yet. Just wait until you have babes, D. Love you!






2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Oh my! These are crazy gorgeous!! All three of you are so pretty...so these are not a surprise to me :) Beautiful eyes!

Rachel said...

She is gorgeous! And not the little girl she was last time I saw her so MANY years ago!